The Bach Parley String Academy offers violin, viola, and cello lessons.
Forms to Download & Print:
- Information & Policies
- Student Registration Form: 2016-2017
- Tuition & Fees: Summer 2017
- Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- Map & Parking
Valerie Arsenault, Carrie Holden, Miriam Barfield, Zlatina Staykova
If you want to start lessons and don't have an instrument, please contact us before you buy or rent one. You might see what you think is a good deal online, but there are a lot of poor quality instruments out there. We can help you find a fine quality instrument to rent or purchase within your budget. You can also visit our resources page here.
Our Mission is to cultivate in young people an appreciation of and achievement in music, nurture positive character development, and bridge cultural divisions through the common language of music.
Our Music Education Curriculum
- Private lessons on violin, viola, & cello
- Performance Opportunities, Masterclasses & All-State Preparation Workshops
- Group lessons for technique, performance, & chamber music
- Provide high quality instruction on violin, viola, and cello at the central location of St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Develop the character of the whole child (including leadership, focus, determination, reliability, responsibility)
- Bring together students of different backgrounds through the study and performance of music
- Cultivate a lifelong appreciation of music
Please donate to our scholarship fund!
We believe in the power of music to nurture our souls, and everyone benefits by learning a musical instrument. Here is what your donation to the Bach Parley String Academy Scholarship Fund will help cover:
- One year of lessons: $1000
- One semester of lessons: $500
- 1/2 semester of lessons: $250
- One month of lessons: $100
- One lesson: $25
- Other amount - every bit helps!
Like the Bach Parley String Academy on Facebook!
The Tallahassee Bach Parley is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, and contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free (800) 435-7352 within the state (www.freshfromflorida.com). Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Registration #: CH5420